CCC Practice Question Answer Paper Set - 16
1. The collapse all and expand all buttons appear on the
. toolbar in MS power point 2003.
2. A disks content that is recorded at the time of manufacture and that cannot be changed of erased by the user is?
a. Write only
b. Memory only
c. Read only
d. Run only
3. ISDN stands for
a. Integral Service Dynamic Network
b. International Subscriber Digital Network
c. International Service Digital Network
d. Integrated Service Digital Network
4. A DVD is an example of a
a. Hard disk
b. Output device
c. Optical disk device
d. Solid state storage
. is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors.
6. The slide master includes placeholders for
a. The data and time
b. Relevant footer text
c. The slide number
d. All the above
7. The extension of video file is
d. None of these
8. Which of the following statements in regard to directors is false?
a. Directories can exist inside directories
b. The root directory is always at the highest level
c. Directories with files can be deleted
d. Directories cannot be renamed
9. The most common type of storage devices are
10. The slide show button in the custom animation task pane starts the slide show from the
a. Selected slide
b. First slide
c. Slide immediately preceding the current slide.
d. Slide last edited
11. Reusable optical storage will typically have the acronym
12. What is the function of the central processing unit of a computer?
a. Crates invoices
b. Performs calculations and processing
c. Deletes data
d. Corrupts the data
key on the keyboard can be used to demote text.
14. The extension of web page is
d. None of the above
15. When you enter on a black title slide, the text
a. Automatically goes into the subtitle placeholder.
b. Automatically goes into the title placeholder.
c. Appears in both the title and subtitle placeholders.
d. Appears in a next text box on the slide.
16. A typical MS-Excel 2003 worksheet has
..Number of columns
17. Which of the following is a chart type present in MS Excel
18. What is a shortcut key for GOTO Menu in MS-Word?
a. Ctrl + Del
b. Ctrl + G + T
c. Ctrl + C
d. Ctrl + G
19. The Business purpose website should be on
20. Which of the following can be used to create a new slide in a presentation?
a. Ctrl + M
b. New slide command on the Insert menu
c. Insert new slide command on the Insert menu
d. All of the above
on Link for Next Page